Saturday, August 14, 2010

my life within 1 month

salam buat para pembaca,
my life within i month is totally awesome
bcoz i am active again after 3 year stop playing any sports.
for now, i'm play futsal... yes futsal...

i got 2 groups...
1st is VENDETTA FC..
is group is my 1st futsal group that i join...
dis group is actually 1 of uniten female group..
but its ni=ot an official for uniten..
dis group is independ group..
but now, this group is not at uniten anymore..
bcoz majority of dis member is finish their study in uniten..
but they still play futsal if they have free time...
my 1st tournament wit this group is 2 week of july... (if i not mistaken)
dis tournament is for charity... and it held at Sport Planet Subang
i s'patutnya become 2nd goal keeper at that time..
but don't why...
i become 1st goal keeper...
and yet alhamdullilah...
i had played verywell at that time...
and dis group made their victory until semifinal..
which lose 1-0..
and at the end of this game...
1 of my teammates..
propose me to become other team goal keeper...
and i accept it after asking her a few question..

my 2nd group is FOXY FC....
this group i joined after 2 week of my tournament wit VENDETTA FC...
one of my VENDETTA FC teammates had propose me to join this group...
i called her name as mim....
my 1st training wit this group was not so good..
mybe bcoz i'm still new and not comfort with this new teammates...
after a few session .. i comfort with this team...
my 1st tournament with this team.. is at Sport Planet Ampang..
this are hugh tournament... where..
this tournament is called... PIALA DATO' NONG CHIK..
and there are many good team at that time..
althought my team are not won..
but it still good for me...
its 4 pendedahan.... bcoz i'm still new at this field..
i also got new jersey... and number is 5...

my study is good as usual.. and i don't like if my study is ruin bcoz of sport...

and as play this sport... i learn and adapt this new experience..
what i mean is i learn to face all people behavior..
which different people had different attitude and behavior...
i also need to learnt to control my attitude and my behavior and kemahuan...
bcoz i still new and still teenage... teenagers like to try new things..
and i hope i can control this..
when i think again... sumtimes my penampilan help me to take care of myself..
another things is..
between this 2 group that had join...
they are totally different...

thats all i want to let all 4 you know about my life within 1 month..
and now.. i'm fasting in the fasting month..
although this is fasting month... training for futsal still go on...
but in 2nd week of fasting month..

that all... wasalam..


No comments:

Post a Comment